ASHNHA is partnering with Washington State Hospital Association to bring you the following Safe Table in-person event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Safe Tables for Small Hospitals
Date: May 17, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Juneau, Aspen Suites Hotel, 8400 Airport Drive
Cost of event: Free
- Identify options for engaging key staff in antimicrobial stewardship
- Develop strategies for antimicrobial stewardship program implementation
- Understand the principles of behavior management for patients with cognitive impairment
- Practice effective communication techniques to calm aggressive behaviors
- Share effective practices for engaging leadership in developing a culture of safety
- Develop skills in utilizing data to transform patient care practices and increase patient safety;
- Integrate and share strategies to effectively manage multiple roles at a small hospital.
Travel: All small hospitals will have travel support for one hospital staff to attend, you will be sent information after you register.
Hotel information: Aspen Suites Hotel call 907-500-7700 and reference group code ASHN or AK State Hospital & Nursing Home Association to receive the special rate of $159/night. Reservations need to be made on or before the release date of April 17, 2017.
Contact Michelle Utley at 907-586-1790 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on meeting logistics. Contact Patricia Atkinson at 907-317-0619 or email@example.com for more information on content.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|