Safe Table Learning Collaborative: Infectious Disease, Antimicrobial Stewardship, and Other Topics
Date: November 8th, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Location: Captain Cook Hotel, 939 W 5th Avenue, Anchorage AK, Quarter Deck Room
Cost of event: Free
Join ASHNHA and WSHA in Anchorage for an in-person Safe Table Learning Collaborative at the Captain Cook Hotel. Dr. John Lynch, infectious disease specialist at Harborview Medical Center and the University of Washington, will provide information on the latest research and best practices for C.diff containment and will co-present with Thaddus Wilkerson from ANTHC on getting to the next level of antibiotic stewardship. Additional topics include fall injury prevention, equity in health care services, and readmissions.
- - Develop strategies for engaging stakeholders in antimicrobial stewardship;
- - Provide evidence for the business case for antimicrobial stewardship;
- - Share best practices and latest research on C. diff containment;
- - Discuss the positive effects of focusing on providing equitable health care;
- - Analyze readmissions data to find opportunities for improvement;
- - Develop fall injury prevention practical tools and implementation strategies.
Travel: All CAH & Rural hospitals will have travel support for one hospital member to attend, you will be sent information after you register.
Hotel Information: Rooms are at The Voyager Inn (907) 277-9501, 501 K Street, Anchorage, AK 99501. Call and reference Alaska State Hospital & Nursing Home Association to get the special rate of $125/night.
Contact Michelle Utley at 907-586-1790 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on meeting logistics. Contact Patricia Atkinson at 907-317-0619 or email@example.com for more information on meeting content.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|